BIRCHAM UNIVERSITY CONFLICTS RESOLUTION & MANAGEMENT
Level 1: Presidential / Executive Management.
- Global Management and coordination.
- Policy design and implementation.
- Governmental relations.
- Shareholding & ownership.
Level 2: Strategic & Academic Management.
- Strategic & Academic Management.
- Policy & Procedures design and implementation.
- International & Institutional Relations.
- Administrative, operational & academic staff supervision.
Level 3: Operational, Administrative & Academic Supervision.
- Operational, administrative & academic supervision
- Policy & procedures implementation and control.
- Bircham International University Offices control & support.
- Academic & student evaluation coordination.
Level 4: Operational, Administrative & Academic Work.
- Bircham International University Office Management.
- Marketing & student recruitment.
- Student Advise & Tutorship.
- Academic & student evaluation.
- Academic Program Design.
Level 5: Bircham International University Office Staff & Students